At Ronald McDonald House Glasgow, we work with our partners to support families and meet mutually beneficial objectives. Whether you are planning an office fundraiser, looking for staff development opportunities or nominating a charity of the year we will work with you to tailor our partnerships to meet your goals.
Ronald McDonald House Glasgow partners tell us they appreciate our:
• Customised approach that is responsive to their needs
• Strong and growing Scottish presence
• Support and recognition of individual staff contribution efforts
• Assistance and support to share news and positive stories through media
• Variety of volunteering opportunities that provide them with good teambuilding opportunities utilising the skills and talents of their teams.
It doesn’t matter what level of commitment you can give. Or, the size/ location of your company. We offer partnerships that work around and with your business and strategy. Any support that you give us will help us to reach more families and provide a free, warm and comfortable ‘home away from home’ during some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Some of the ways you can get involved include (but are not limited to!):
• Charity of the Year/Charity Partnership – By selecting Ronald McDonald House Glasgow as your charity of the year, you can know that your support will be helping over 550 families who stay at the House every year. You will be supported by an account manager and a team of fundraisers who will help you make the most of your partnership and help you energise your staff, executive and suppliers to get involved.
• Staff Led Fundraising – an effective and easy way to support families and great way to bring teams together. We have lots of ready-made events for your staff to take part in or perhaps you want to be creative and lead on your own ideas and activities. We are always wowed by the incredible efforts and lengths that staff go to, to get behind us as their charity partner, raise funds and awareness which makes a substantial difference to our work in supporting families in their time of need.
• Matched Giving – Matched giving is a really easy way for employers to support both their staff and Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. How can you inspire your employees to fundraise? By doubling their donations! Matched giving donations boost the morale of employee fundraisers as it shows them you are supporting what they do!
• Payroll Giving – a simple, tax-free way for your employees to support Ronald McDonald House Glasgow through their wages. It’s easy to set up and your staff can choose a regular amount and frequency that suits them. This method of regular giving is not only a great way to give but is also a fantastic way to ensure long term support for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow.
• Sponsorship – Ronald McDonald House Glasgow Events provide companies with the opportunity to entertain staff or clients whilst enjoying a high-quality event. Getting involved and taking sponsorship packages at the events provides exclusive branding and promotional opportunities to captive, targeted audiences. Check out some of the events you could get involved with on our Events Page.
• Volunteering – We welcome the opportunity for organisations to donate their time by assisting us or improving our skills set! Are you handy with a screwdriver? Or is data your thing? We are a small office and welcome expertise in any area from house maintenance to office data processing, web management to helping out at our fundraisers. Furthermore, helping out at the House or assisting us at a Fundraiser are great opportunities to give staff a fun team building opportunity whilst promoting your company as a caring organisation.
• In-Kind Donations – we are always looking for ways to provide the most homely and welcoming atmosphere for families, whilst keeping costs down. By providing gifts-in-kind of anything from toiletries to furnishings, prizes for events or food for families, your company can help alleviate costs and help make the House a home.
If you would like to partner with us to help keep families close together – when it matters most – please contact our fundraising team to find out how you can get involved.
We are eternally grateful to Ronald McDonald House in Glasgow for everything that they have done for our family. We felt that the least that we could do is donate new furniture, raise some money and help raise awareness about the amazing work that the charity do!