Edinburgh Marathon Festival Challenge!
The Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Festival is the perfect opportunity to achieve your 2022 goals. Taking place on the 28th and 29th May 2022 this event is asking all runners of all abilities to get involved!
Tailor Your Challenge For You And Your Running Abilities
The great thing about the Edinburgh Marathon Festival is that you have so many options to take part in different races. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s the Haggis Team Relay or a full marathon. Complete your challenge whilst taking in the beautiful sights this Capital City has to offer.
Amazing Treats For Your Efforts
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you when you take part, including:
• Wicking finisher’s t-shirt
• Accurate chip timing
• Tailored training plan
• Great finisher’s medal
• Race recovery pack
• Fantastic running experience
Here’s How To Sign Up…
Running for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow has never been easier! Sign up here and spread the word that you will be running in support of the House!
The registration fees are:
• EMF Marathon – Sunday 29th May – Entry Fee – £64
• EMF Half Marathon – Sunday 29th May – Entry Fee – £39.75
• The EMF Relay – Sunday 29th May – Entry Fee – £133.75
• The EMF 10K – Saturday 28th May – £32
• The EMF 5K – Saturday 28th May – £21.25
• The EMF Junior 5K is for 11-18 year olds – Saturday 28th May – £21.25
• The EMF Junior 2K is for 9-12 year olds – Saturday 28th May – £13.50
• The EMF Junior 1.5K is for 6-8 year olds – Saturday 28th May – £13.50
• The EMF Kids’ Kilometre is for 3-6 year olds – Saturday 28th May – £13.50
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this event. Be sure to read the Edinburgh Marathon Terms & Conditions too.