Fun for all the family…
Shorter days combined with dark mornings can make it a little bit harder to get up and get out. Thankfully, the Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge is here! This challenge is here to motivate you to keep your fitness up over the winter months. It’s a fantastic family fundraising activity to bring in much-needed funds for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow.
Here’s what’s in it for you
As well as keeping fit and having fun this winter, you’ll be supporting families at Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. The House is here to support families by providing them with free accommodation while their children receive vital treatment in hospital, allowing them to stay just a few minutes’ walk from their bedside.
Not only that, just look at all these goodies you’ll receive for taking part:
• Supernova head torch
• Supernova neck scarf
• Supernova duffle bag
• Supernova foil blanket
• Stunning Supernova medal keychain and lanyard
• Personalised finisher certificate
• Personalised Event Information Pack, to help you prepare for your challenge
• Downloadable participation number
• Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge audio countdown to kick start your challenge in style!
• Tailored training plans
• Top tips for planning a safe route for your challenge
• Added to the Supernova Virtual Winter Challenge Glow-ry list page on the website
How it works
Your challenge, your rules – choose your distance and walk, jog or run. Just make sure you complete your challenge anytime before 28th February 2021.
Ronald McDonald House Glasgow are an affiliate charity of Supernova and so signing up couldn’t be easier. Just visit our designated page on the Supernova website.
Entry costs are as follows:
Virtual Adult Entry = £15 per person (aged 16 and over)
Virtual Child Entry = £12 per person (aged 15 and under)