Are you ready to take part in Ted’s Teddy Bear Picnic?
Join Ted and friends for an afternoon of fun, games and food!
Taking place on Saturday 28th – Sunday 29th August 2021, this year’s picnic is set to be even bigger and even better than last year’s. Ted, our mascot, has recruited his trusted sidekick Tiny Ted to help create fun activities and delicious recipes for you to enjoy!
Sign up with family, friends or neighbours to host your picture perfect Picnic! Enjoy games, sweet treats and lots more whilst celebrating friendship and supporting the families at Ronald McDonald House Glasgow, ensuring they are there for those precious moments with their little ones.
What you’ll get…
Sign up for just £25 to receive your Picnic Pack:
- Branded RMHG Tiny Ted Bear – Arriving in the post will be your very own Tiny Ted! He is yours to keep, cuddle, take on adventures and of course feed yummy sandwiches to!
- Tiny Ted’s Bear Hunt Game – Whether you’re having your picnic at home or the park (or anywhere you fancy!) you will be able to enjoy this special adventure.
- Magical Bear Mixture – Make sure your Tiny Ted uses this magical mixture when you head off on your Bear Hunt…you never know what surprises you might find!
- Tasty Treats Menu Ideas – Including Ted’s very own ‘Bear Paw’ Cookie Recipe.
- Colouring Images and Crayon Pack – We want you to get colouring with our Teddy Bear themed colouring in pack.
- Your own personalised online fundraising page – You can use this page to log your Bear Hunt walk and show your supporters where and how far you went, as well as any great photos you take along the way! As this is a virtual event, we encourage you to use this as a fundraising opportunity and raise as much money as possible for families with a seriously ill child in hospital.
Win a fantastic picnic hamper to enjoy with your family and new fluffy friend – by signing up to take part in Ted’s Teddy Bear Picnic, you will automatically be entered into a ballot in which one lucky picnicker will have the chance to win a hamper packed full of games and goodies!
Anywhere! As this is a virtual event, you can choose to host your picnic wherever is easiest for you – just remember current Covid-19 guidelines and keep legal and safe!
28th and 29th August. Sign up will close on Monday 16th August to ensure we have enough time to post out your Picnic Pack, so make sure to spread the word now!
Anyone, anywhere, any age! Whether you host your picnic solo indoors or as a group at the park, this event allows anyone of any age to grab their fluffy friends and have a fun afternoon in support of Ronald McDonald House Glasgow!
Sign up! It’s easy – you can find out more and register for this event from Monday 19th July so keep your eyes peeled! If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All you need is the perfect picnic spot, some furry friends and fingers crossed for a sunny day!
* I hope you are pleased to know that a portion of your pack fee will go towards the House and the families it supports