Freefall on a date that suits you!
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet, the outline of distant green fields far below – you lean forward and let go into freefall, diving though the air at over 120mph! After about 20-30 seconds, your canopy opens, and all becomes peaceful as you float slowly, one mile back to earth.
What does the jump involve?
You will receive a training session in the morning, and be harnessed to a qualified skydiver who will take care of you throughout your experience and control your landing. You will also be given the chance to steer the parachute during your jump should you wish. After landing, you will be given a certificate to prove you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
- You must be over 16 years of age to take part – there is no upper age limit
- You must be under 14 stone
- Medical restrictions include – diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will need your medical form signed by your parent or guardian. (Please note: your parent or guardian will need to accompany you on the day of your jump)
- If you are over 70 years of age you will need to get your medical form signed by your doctor
Please visit the Skydive St Andrews website if you have any queries regarding health matters.
How much do I need to raise?
You need to raise a minimum of £350.00 to take part in this event. Please remember that this is the minimum sponsorship required, so anything over and above this sum will be very gratefully received.
The cost to secure your place is £270 however the option of a £70 deposit is available (which is non-refundable). The amount left to fundraise after full payment of your Skydive is a further £80.