Are you ready to choose your challenge and head out on two wheels?!
The concept is simple, cycle 2.1, 21 or 210 miles (or a distance based around the number 21) to mirror the number of stages in the Tour de France between the 1st and 24th July to raise money for the seriously ill children and their families supported by Ronald McDonald House Glasgow (RMHG).
Sign up with friends, family or colleagues to take part in the Tour de Heart challenge and cycle those miles at the same time as the Tour de France itself! Whether you complete your chosen challenge in one day or clock up your miles over the three-week period, Tour de Heart let’s you decide!
To take part all you need to do is register to join the event, and if you would like to track your distance ensure you have Strava downloaded to your device to count those all-important miles (Strava will track your efforts directly to your very own fundraising page)!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Sign up for just £10 to receive your Cyclist Supporter Pack:
- RMH Glasgow T-Shirt – to wear during your ride 👚
- An Energy Bar – to fuel your ride 💪🏼
- RMH Glasgow Balloons, Stickers and Leaflets – to attach to your bike for your cycle and to give to your supporters 🎈
- Certificate of Completion – to act as a reminder of your wonderful efforts long after your accomplishment💌
- Personalised online fundraising page where family and friends can make donations to sponsor your Cycle 💻
- A warm fuzzy feeling knowing that seriously ill children have their families close by because of you ❤️
As this is a sponsored event, we encourage you to raise as much money as possible for families with a seriously ill child in hospital via sponsorship on your own online fundraising page.
Anywhere! As this is a virtual event, you can choose to cover your distance of choice wherever is easiest for you – just remember current Covid-19 guidelines and keep legal and safe!
Oh you won’t forget it as it’s the same time as the Tour de France – Friday 1st July – Sunday 24th July 2022 – sign up will close on Monday 20th June to ensure we have enough time to post out your Cyclist Supporter Pack, so make sure to spread the word now!
Anyone, anywhere, any age! Whether you are heading out to cycle solo or as a group, this event allows anyone of any age to grab your gear and head out in support of Ronald McDonald House Glasgow!