Looking for a reason to keep motivated?
Lockdown is tough – but you’re tougher! One of the best ways to keep motivated and active is to have a challenge like this to work towards. Dare to be different and get involved in the 2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge on Sunday 11th April. Just think – you will be running at the same time as huindreds of others right across the UK!
Three distances to choose from…
Virtual 13.1K – A great training run for a half or full marathon, or a challenging step-up from a 10K.
Virtual 6.5K – A perfect training run for a 10K, or a challenging step-up from a 5K.
Virtual Mini Kilo – At 2.62K this is a fantastic distance for any newbie runners out there.
Just look at these goodies!
- Beautiful Finisher Presentation drawstring bag
- Kilomathon buff for keeping you warm on colder days
- Spectacular Finisher medal
- Kilomathon foil blanket
- Personalised Event Number sent to you
- Top tips for planning a safe route for your challenge
- Tailored training plans
- Kilomathon Virtual Challenge audio countdown, to kick-start your challenge in style!
- Personalised finisher certificate
- Added to the Kilomathon Virtual Challenge Finisher’s list
Feeling inspired? Sign up today
Running for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow has never been easier! As an affiliated Charity you can run for the House by signing up here. You’ll create a Kilomathon Virtual Challenge account to keep track of your fundraising.
Adult Entry = £18 per person (16+)
Child Entry = £13.50 per person
And When You’ve Completed Your Challenge
Upon completing your Kilomathon Virtual Challenge, you will login to your My Details account and self-declare you’ve completed it by typing your finishers time into a text box. You will also add the date you completed your challenge. Your finisher’s pack & other items will then be sent to you in the post & your details will be added to the Finisher’s page. It’s as easy as that!