Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Festival Challenge!
The Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Festival is the perfect opportunity to achieve your 2021 goals. You can complete your challenge, whether it be a marathon or 5k, in one day or over multiple days – whatever suits you best!
Tailor Your Challenge For You And Your Running Abilities
The great thing about the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Challenge is that it’s your challenge and your rules. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s the Haggis Team Relay or a full marathon. Complete your challenge whichever way suits you best. Split your chosen distance over a number of days or weeks – you don’t need to do it all in one day. It’s your challenge!
Amazing Treats For Your Efforts
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you when you take part, including:
• Wicking finisher’s t-shirt
• Finisher’s medal
• Finisher presentation pack
• Personalised finisher certificate
• Downloadable training plans
• Personalised Event Number
• Personalised Event Information Pack, to help you prepare for your challenge
• Downloadable audio countdown to kick start your challenge in style!
• Added to EMF 2020 Virtual Challenge finisher listing
Here’s How To Sign Up…
Running for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow has never been easier! As an affiliated Charity you can run for the House by signing up here. You’ll create a Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival account to keep track of your fundraising.
The registration fees are:
– 2021 Edinburgh Marathon = £15
– 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon = £15
– 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay = £60
– 2021 EMF 10k = £15
– 2021 EMF 5k = £15
– 2021 EMF Junior 5k = £15
– 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 = £10
– 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 = £10
– 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 = £10
– 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 = £10
– 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre = £10
And When You’ve Completed Your Challenge
Upon completing your Virtual Challenge, you will login to your My Details account and self-declare you’ve completed it by typing your finishers time into a text box. You will also add the date you completed your challenge. Your finisher’s pack & other items will then be sent to you in the post & your details will be added to the Finisher’s page. It’s as easy as that!