Dog Jog Virtual Challenge!
Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise.
If you and your four-legged friend are just beginning your journey to being more active and improving your fitness, and are looking for a relaxed, friendly and fun challenge to help motivate you, then Dog Jog is for you!
Tailor You Challenge For You And Your Dog
The great thing about the Dog Jog Virtual Challenge is that it’s your challenge and your rules. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s 5K or a bit more. Complete your challenge whichever way suits you best – whether that’s a brisk walk, a jog or a run. Split your chosen distance over a number of days or weeks – you don’t need to do it all in one day. It’s your challenge!
Amazing Treats For Both Of You
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you & your four-legged friend when you take part, including:
- Bright, strong and practical Dog Jog drawstring bag
- Dog Jog buff for keeping you warm on those colder dog walks
- Medal and lanyard for 2-legged finishers
- Collar medal for 4-legged finishers (also great to use as a keyring if your dog doesn’t want to glam it up all the time!)
- Printable participation number – a larger one for you and a smaller version for each dog involved with the challenge that can be printed and attached to their collar, harness or leash.
- Personalised finisher certificate
- An audio barkdown to kick off your challenge in style
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Added to the Dog Jog Virtual Challenge finisher’s ’pawdium’
Here’s How To Sign Up…
Running for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow has never been easier! As an affiliated Charity you can run for the House by signing up here. You’ll create a Dog Jog account to keep track of your fundraising.
The registration fees are:
Dog Jog Adult Entry = £10 (ages 16 and over)
Dog Jog Child Entry = £8 (ages 15 and under)
Additional Dog Entry = £2.50 (additional medal sent out)
And When You’ve Completed Your Challenge
Upon completing your Virtual Challenge, you’ll login to your ‘My Details’ account and tick a box to let Dog Jog know you’ve completed it. Your finisher’s pack & other items will then be sent to you in the post & your details will be added to the Finisher’s listing – it’s as simple as that!