Big Fun Run Virtual Challenge!
Big Fun Run is about being active and having fun whilst doing it! If you’re just beginning your journey to being more active and improving your fitness, and are looking for a relaxed, friendly and fun challenge to help motivate you, then Big Fun Run is for you!
The most important thing is that you choose something that will challenge you as an individual and that you enjoy yourself and have fun doing it.
Tailor Your Challenge For You And Your Running Abilities
The great thing about the Big Fun Run Virtual Challenge is that it’s your challenge and your rules. Do whichever distance you like, whether that’s 5K or a bit more. Complete your challenge whichever way suits you best – whether that’s a brisk walk, a jog or a run. Split your chosen distance over a number of days or weeks – you don’t need to do it all in one day. It’s your challenge!
Amazing Treats For Your Efforts
There’s a whole host of goodies included for you when you take part, including:
• Bright, strong and practical Big Fun Run drawstring bag
• Big Fun Run buff for keeping you warm on those colder runs
• Gorgeous medal and lanyard which can be separated and used as a lovely keyring
• Printable participation number
• Personalised finisher certificate
• An audio countdown to kick off your challenge in style
• Downloadable Training Plans
• Added to the Big Fun Run Virtual Challenge finisher’s list
Here’s How To Sign Up…
Running for Ronald McDonald House Glasgow has never been easier! As an affiliated Charity you can run for the House by signing up here. You’ll create an Virtual Big Fun Run account to keep track of your fundraising.
The registration fees are:
• Big Fun Run Adult Entry – £10 (per person ages 16 and over)
• Big fun run child entry – £8 (per person ages 15 and under)
And When You’ve Completed Your Challenge
Upon completing your Virtual Challenge, you’ll login to your My Details account and tick a box to let us know you’ve completed it. Your finisher’s pack & other items will then be sent to you in the post & your details will be added to the Finisher’s listing – it’s as simple as that!