Publicity & Contact Consent
By giving consent you agree to your photo, video, transcribed story, quotes or written case study being used on the Ronald McDonald House Glasgow (RMHG) website and/or social media channels, in printed marketing materials, in printed or online advertising/media and TV, third parties who are connected to RMHG.
I understand my right to ask to see any information held about me by Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. I also understand that while RMHG makes every effort to ensure my content is portrayed in an accurate and positive way, RMHG does not have final control over how a third party may portray me.
Please let us know:
- If you want us to stop using your content
- If you no longer want to receive news about the Charity
- If you want to cancel your Gift Aid Declaration
- If you have had a change of name or home address
- If you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains for Gift Aid
- If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code