Consent Form

Make a Donation

Help families at a time of crisis and bring comfort to them when they need it most.

Donate Now

Ronald McDonald House Glasgow

Consent Form

From time to time Ronald McDonald House Glasgow uses information about the families who stay with us or people who support us for marketing and fundraising purposes. We will never use any information without express permission and will always follow the rules of the Data Protection Act 2018.

If you would like to give us permission to use your details, please submit the information below:

By giving consent you agree to your photo, video, transcribed story, quotes or written case study being used on the Ronald McDonald House Glasgow (RMHG) website and/or social media channels, in printed marketing materials, in printed or online advertising/media and TV, third parties who are connected to RMHG.

I understand my right to ask to see any information held about me by Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. I also understand that while RMHG makes every effort to ensure my content is portrayed in an accurate and positive way, RMHG does not have final control over how a third party may portray me.

    I give consent for my content to be used by Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. *If you are under 16, consent is required from a parent or guardian.I would like to receive 'Thank You' letters.I would like to receive News i.e. e-bulletins, newsletters and appeals.Please tick this box and fill in your details below: Yes, I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Ronald McDonald House Glasgow. I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


    Please let us know:

    • If you want us to stop using your content
    • If you no longer want to receive news about the Charity
    • If you want to cancel your Gift Aid Declaration
    • If you have had a change of name or home address
    • If you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains for Gift Aid
    • If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code

    We will only pass your information on to third parties with your consent or where we are required to do so by law. You can write to us if you would like to see any information which we hold about you. We will provide this information in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. You can see our privacy policy here or request it by emailing

    Our Newsletter

    If you want to stay in touch with us, sign up to our newsletter and we’ll send you updates covering fundraising, family stories and more!